Monday, May 5, 2008

Balloons and books...







Kate absolutely adores balloons, so when I brought a whole "bouquet" home from a party at school for my student teacher's last day, she was giddy. It is questionable, though, if she likes balloons better than books. In the second picture, she is reading Mr. Brown Can Moo, and in the third and fourth pictures, she is pressing the button on her I'm a Little Teapot singing book that says, "tip me over and pour me out" while leaning over and pouring herself out:) She is fun right now at 16 months that Greg and I are constantly giggling at things she says and does:)

1 comment:

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

She's got such big girl hair all of a sudden! I'll bet you are SO looking forward to the end of the school year. I'll expect many more blog updates then :). I love the 14 month and up age. It's my fave!